For a growing number of individuals, the world has become a global village, in which people and assets can move easily.
However, on the legal and fiscal level, the reality is more complex: there are often conflicts between legislations (conflicts of laws), risks of non-recognition abroad of an operation or an institution, without forgetting tax risks (double taxation).
The EXCEN Group supports you beyond borders and advises you on private international law issues and international tax issues.
To this end, we can assist you with:
- International marriage contract / Designation or change of matrimonial law – art. 22 EU Regulation of June 24, 2016
- International divorces
- Acquisition of a second home abroad
- International successions / Estate planning
- Drafting of will / Professio juris – art. 22 EU Regulation of July 4, 2012
- Donation of property abroad / Optimization of the average effective rate